This agreement is between "NILSSON" LTD (Latvia), the owner of the internet trading sites www.nilsson.lv and www.nilssoncoffee.eu, registration number in Latvia: 40103736290, having its registered office at "Nilsoni", Ieriķi, Drabesu pagasts, Amatas nov., LV4139, represented by a member of the Board of Directors Edgars Bondars ("Seller"), and the Buyer, who places an order and purchases on www.nilsson.lv or www.nilssoncofee.eu online stores. The distance contract applies to all orders and purchases made on www.nilsson.lv or www.nilssoncoffee.eu. This Distance Contract does not apply to purchases made by Buyer at Seller's retail stores or if parties have signed any other contract in written between them.
1. The Buyer orders, purchases and pays, while the Seller supplies and sells the coffee and / or related products and services (the "Goods" under the terms of this Agreement (the "Agreement").
2. The Buyer orders the Goods by filling in the appropriate order form on the Seller's website www.nilsson.lv or www.nilssoncoffee.eu When placing the order, the Buyer undertakes to provide the exact information, ie name, delivery address and his contact information and by clicking on the "Order" field . The Buyer undertakes to notify the Seller of any changes not later than 24 hours after receiving the order confirmation by writing to email@example.com. The Buyer is responsible for the correct presentation of the data, otherwise delivery of the Product is not guaranteed. Ordering the Product shall be considered as an offer by the Buyer to the Seller to enter into this Distance Contract for the delivery of the ordered Product and for the Buyer's consent to purchase the ordered Product at the indicated price. Personal data relating to the delivery of the goods shall not be transferred to a third party, except to courier or post office, or to a transport company (hereinafter courier) for the purpose of securing the order delivery.
3. The Seller shall deliver the Goods to the address specified by the Buyer at the delivery rates stated on the Site. The Buyer shall pay the shipping costs and the Goods together before receiving the confirmation and delivery of the Goods from the Seller. The shipping cost, if applicable, is included in the invoice.
4. The Buyer may place orders 24 hours a day, but the Seller shall process the orders: 10 am - 4 pm, Saturdays, Sundays - no assembly. The Seller shall send the Buyer a confirmation of acceptance of the order by e-mail. If the Buyer does not receive a confirmation email, the order will not be accepted. Order delivery begins when the money is credited to Seller's account.
5. The Buyer may exercise the right of withdrawal under the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia and return the Product within 14 (fourteen) calendar days. In order to avoid disputed situations, the Buyer must make sure that it matches the order (color, product name and other relevant parameters) upon receipt of the Goods.
6. In the event that the Goods are incomplete, the Buyer has the right to exchange the Product within 14 (fourteen) days by notifying the need for return by contact in the Contacts section of the Website.
7. If Buyer wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal, the following recommendations and conditions must be considered:
7.1. The Product to be returned must not be used (taking into account the specifics of the Product). If the condition of the returned Product has deteriorated and it has been stored incorrectly, the Buyer is not entitled to exercise the right of withdrawal.
7.2. The Buyer is obliged to preserve and not damage the original packaging of the Product.
7.3. If the Buyer wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal, then the Seller should contact the Seller by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The Buyer shall receive from the Seller a rejection form, which shall be completed and sent to the Seller by the e-mail mentioned above.
7.4. The Buyer is obliged to keep both the courier documents for receipt of the Goods and the mail / courier documents for returning the Goods to the Seller.
7.5. For more information on what is a distance contract and a right of withdrawal, the Buyer can consult the following web site address: http://www.ptac.gov.lv
7.6. The Seller shall transfer the money for the returned Product and its delivery costs to the bank account specified by the Buyer on the cancellation form or to the payment card from which the payment was received within 14 (fourteen) calendar days after the termination of the Agreement and receipt of the Goods specified in the cancellation form at the Seller's warehouse (Siguldas šoseja 11, Riga, LV1024).
8. The average delivery time or availability of the item for delivery at the Seller's office is 2 (two) to 3 (three) business days, but the Seller reserves the right to deliver the Product within 2 (two) calendar weeks as delivery times may vary depending on Seller's specific terms and conditions availability in stock.
9. All prices are inclusive of 21% VAT (Value Added Tax) and Excise duty for coffee (1,42 EUR/kg). At the time of delivery of the Goods, the Buyer undertakes to sign a receipt or a bill of lading for receipt of the Goods, or removal of the item from the parcel pick-up machine is considered to be a full delivery of the item.
10. Payment for the Product shall be made by the Buyer via credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Visa Electron) or by transfer to SIA Nilsson account number indicated on the prepaid invoice. All delivery costs shall be borne by the Buyer.
11. This Agreement is in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia. The Buyer acknowledges that he has read the terms of this Agreement and agrees to abide by and comply with them.
12. The Buyer is informed that the Seller has the right to change the terms of this Agreement unilaterally at any time.
13. Other relevant information about the Goods and the order of their receipt may be available on the Website and upon entering into this Agreement the Buyer confirms that he / she is fully acquainted with the information on the Goods, delivery terms and conditions.
14. This is translation into English language for the ease of the buyer. If any disputes arise contract terms in Latvian language must prevail. Contract in Latvian language can be found in Latvian language version of the online store website.
The data processing rules and data processing policy can be found here:
Cart is empty.